Thursday, November 13, 2008

LUNCH AT SALERNO'S CAFE

IT'S BEEN AWHILE SINCE I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO GO TO SALERNO'S CAFE FOR LUNCH . IF YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN TO SALERNO'S IT IS WORTH THE TRIP. NOT ONLY IS THE FOOD GOOD , THE PRICE REASONABLE AND THE REGULARS AT THE BAR MAKE THE TRIP A MUST DO WHEN YOU ARE IN OLD FORGE. YOU CAN'T PAY FOR THIS TYPE OF ENTERTAINMENT.
THEIR WAS A NEW FACE BEHIND THE BAR, SKI WAS MIA, HIS NAME WAS DOC. AND DOC IS A TOF EVEN THOUGH HE IS FROM DOWN THE LINE.

SPEAKING OF SALERNO'S I HEAR A GATHERING IS BEING SCHEDULED FOR DEC. 6 AT SALERNO'S WHEN SOME OF THE GUYS FROM THE WEST COAST AND NEW JERSEY WILL BE STOPPING IN TO THE PIZZA CAPITAL. COME JOIN US AND HAVE SOME GREAT SALERNO'S PIZZA.

5 comments:

The Rick said...

Doc Fasciana is from West Pittston way and is a classic in terms of his personality. He is the only one who can rival Ski with his humor. You were one lucky Pizza Guy that day!

JOAN said...

I know this Doc Fasciana of which you speak...I am Laughing out Loud just thinking about what you may have heard and seen...
PS.I hear that Paper Nocky was also invited to this Dec 6th get together

OLD FORGE PIZZA GUY said...

Yes, Paper Nicky is invited. The west coast guys and jersey guys are looking forward to the photo ops. Maybe Doc will be working.

Anonymous said...

I think I may have played golf with this Doc Fasciana many years ago. Was his father the dentist?

Mary Anne said...

I'm thinking of booking a flight...